“Shit hot” Plumber/Gasfitter
[spacer][span6]We are seeking a motivated plumber and/or gasfitter to join our rapidly growing plumbing, gasfitting, drainlaying and roofing business. While an early 2017 start would be ideal, we will hold the position open for the right candidate. Experience in drainlaying or roofing is a bonus but not completely necessary.
Applicants must be presentable, honest and reliable, with proven work experience and a good work ethic. We offer a great hourly rate with potential to earn more.
We interview only the most suitable candidates… if you are successful, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A $1000 sign-on bonus will be paid to any tradesperson who remains with the business after 3 months
- A Smartphone is provided for all business-related communication and reasonable personal use – including a local Auckland number so your friends and family may call you without incurring a mobile charge.
- A vehicle for company business
- No getting bogged down with completing paper timesheets. We use state-of-the-art technology to book your jobs, despatch to your device, log your time and job details
- As a privately-owned business, we offer a supportive working environment where we value our people. We are committed to helping you to your full potential by on-going training, including: SiteSafe, first aid, heights, confined spaces and on-going industry-related courses. When you join Auckland Plumbers Group you get a career, not just a job
- Safety footwear, wet weather gear and a company uniform are provided so you look great, professional and save money on your personal wardrobe
- An inclusive social club that is active and puts on awesome events each year
- Lot of laughs and camaraderie
Auckland Plumbers Group tradespeople are renowned for their high-quality work ethic and professionalism. Our work ranges from light-commercial/industrial and residential work. We offer our customers Auckland-wide coverage.
Our high-standard health and safety practices require that you are willing to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test. All our employees are also Police-checked so that our customers have peace-of-mind when allowing “strangers” onto their properties.
So, do you think you have what it takes?
We’d love to hear from you… call John on 0800 520 400
We want tradespeople who are awesome to join our already brilliant team
Joining Auckland Plumbers Group you must…
- Behave with honesty and integrity at all times
- Be qualified. You must be licensed with the Plumbers, Drainlayers and Gasfitters Board of NZ
- Be a team-player, have great people skills and get along with team members and customers from all cultures and socio-economic backgrounds
- Have a clean and current licence
- Work unsupervised, be level-headed and problem-solve for yourself
- Assist apprentices with training and insight
- Follow systems and procedures to ensure work is completed on time and is of the highest standard
- Have a sense of humour… yep, we realise everyone thinks they have one… and that they are good drivers too ;-)[/span3]