Thermann Hot Water Cylinder – under-bench 50 litres
Yes, including GST!
Thermann Small Electric hot water cylinders allow you to install hot water where space and access is restrictive. The cylinder will fully drain before introducing cold water to reheat (or after a certain time without use). With its “V fit” configuration, inlets and outlets are configured for ease of installation. Available in ‘appliance white’ for a more aesthetically pleasing unit. If you’re look for an even smaller unit, we have the 25 litre model at the same price.
Thermann underbench hot water cylinder product page (AU)
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Thermann Electric Under-bench 25 litre Hot Water Cylinder
Thermann small electric storage hot water units allow you to install hot water where space and access is restrictive. Available in ‘appliance white’ for a more aesthetically pleasing unit. This offer includes…
- Thermann 25 or 50 litre under-bench hot water system
- 7-year tank warranty, 1-year parts and labour
- Installation to existing plumbing in same location
- Mains-pressure valve pack and seismic restraint kit
- Plastic safe tray – now a code requirement
- Removal of old cylinder
- Can be installed indoors or out^
^Thermann Plug-in model (Plugs into standard power point). Plug in models may only be installed indoors.
* PLEASE NOTE
- The above prices do not include any electrical or building work (if necessary) as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Water (and waste) must already be plumbed to the location.
|Size and Dimensions||