Yes, including GST!
Oh the romance!
If you’re building a new house or adding a new room, Warmington gas fires are a kiwi-made fireplace that not only looks great, it can also warm your bones right through. We’ve calculated a ‘peace-of-mind’ price for new-build installations, however, Warmington open fires can be installed into an existing chimney or when renovating. Just talk to us about your specific needs.
Warmington Gas fireplace product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Warmington Open Fireplace – New Build Installation
Warmington gas fires are kiwi-made and feature a unique built-in down draft diverter system for safer use and a cleaner environment. Available in both manual or electronic start and a wide range of sizes, grate and fascia styles. This offer includes…
- Supply and installation of Warmington General 1100mm SG Gas Open Fireplace* – Natural gas or LPG options
- Manufacturer’s 12-month warranty (domestic or commercial use)
- Connecting to existing gas in same location (up to 5m of pipework)
- Up to 4m of flue – longer lengths available
- Gas compliance certificate
* PLEASE NOTE
- Subject to prior approval and acceptance by our certified gas technicians.
- The above price(s) do not include any electrical or building work as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Gas must already be onsite and to the location as specified above.
- LPG gas bottles must be stored outside and are not included in the above pricing.
|Size and dimensions||
Firebox Width, 1110