Thermann Hot Water Cylinder – 135 litres upgrade
Yes, including GST!
Upgrade your existing low-pressure system to a mains-pressure hot water cylinder from Thermann. Thermann electric hot water cylinders are an insulated storage vessel efficiently storing hot water, ready for use, when you need it. The Thermann range of electric cylinders offer solutions in a variety of different sizes to suit your needs. 180 litre version available at the same fully-installed price!
Thermann 135 litre hot water cylinder product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Thermann Electric Mains-Pressure 135L Hot Water Cylinder upgrade
We will upgrade your existing low-pressure cylinder with a brand new Thermann mains-pressure hot water cylinder. Indoor or outdoor installation! This offer includes…
- Supply and installation of a Thermann 135L mains-pressure hot water cylinder
- Manufacturer’s 10-year domestic-use tank warranty
- Commercial grade enamel and a thicker anode
- 1-year spare parts and labour warranty
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Can be installed indoors or out
* PLEASE NOTE
- The above prices do not include any electrical or building work (if necessary) as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Water (and waste) must already be plumbed to the location.