Thermann Hot Water Cylinder – 180 litres replacement
Yes, including GST!
Thermann electric hot water cylinders are an insulated storage vessel efficiently storing hot water, ready for use, when you need it. The Thermann range of electric cylinders offer solutions in a variety of different sizes to suit your needs. If physical dimensions are an issue, maybe the Thermann 135 litre hot water cylinder is shorter by about 400mm.
Thermann 180 litre hot water cylinder product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Thermann Electric Mains-Pressure 180L Hot Water Cylinder
We will replace your existing mains-pressure cylinder with a brand new Thermann hot water cylinder. Indoor or outdoor installation! This offer includes…
- Supply and installation of a Thermann mains-pressure 180L hot water cylinder
- Manufacturer’s 10-year domestic-use tank warranty
- Commercial grade enamel and a thicker anode
- 1-year spare parts and labour warranty
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Can be installed indoors or out
* PLEASE NOTE
- The above prices do not include any electrical or building work (if necessary) as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Water (and waste) must already be plumbed to the location.
|Size and Dimensions||
Diameter 492 mm