To all our wonderful customers, suppliers, trade colleagues and friends,
As you will be aware, the Auckland region has moved into Covid-19 Alert Level 3. We will continue to be available to carry out ‘ALL SERVICES SAFELY’ and there will be strict health and safety protocols in place. I thought that I should update you about a few important matters pertaining to the way Auckland Plumbers Group staff will work with you:
- The health and safety of our staff, our customers and the wider community remain our absolute highest priority.
- Distancing – It is really important that we maintain the recommended 2-metre social distancing at all times. Please respect the safety of our staff if they ask you to move out of the area where they are working
- Contact Tracing – Our staff will be recording the names of all people who they meet, so that contact tracing can be carried out if necessary. They have all downloaded the Covid Tracing App on their phones
- PPE – Our staff have all been supplied with additional PPE. This includes goggles, masks, gloves and overalls. They also carry sanitiser with them at all times, as well as medical quality wipes
- Where possible our administration staff will be working from home
- All operational staff, including our apprentices, have been supplied with company vehicles to help minimise their contact between each other
- Where possible we will only have one staff member attending each job.
I have met with our staff to ensure that they are fully briefed about the requirement for working under Alert Level 3. They are fully aware of the health and safety requirements that must be adhered to. We look forward to providing ‘ALL SERVICES SAFELY’ as we move forward together.
STAY SAFE, KEEP INFORMED AND BE KIND 😀