Rinnai Infinity gas hot water – replacement
Yes, including GST!
Auckland Plumbers Group will retrofit your old continuous-flow system to a brand new Infinity A26 from Rinnai. It doesn’t matter what brand your old unit is either. The Rinnai INFINITY A26 is a continuous-flow hot water system for residential applications. This hot water cylinder alternative produces endless hot water (providing gas, electricity and water supply are uninterrupted), and unlike electric cylinders, are energy efficient as they are only on when you need hot water. Hot water capacity of the A26 produces 26 litres of hot water per minute at a 25°C rise.
Rinnai Infinity product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Rinnai Continuous-flow Gas Hot Water Replacement
We will replace your existing gas continuous-flow hot water system (any brand) to a brand new continuous-flow gas hot water system. This offer includes…
- A Rinnai A26 hot water system – complete with a 10-year heat exchanger warranty, 3-year parts and labour
- Installation to existing plumbing, with allowance of up to 5 metres of pipework
- All gasfitting work and gas certification, with allowance of up to 5 metres of gas pipework
- Connection to your existing natural gas or LPG supply
- Gas certification
- Removal of old cylinder
An LPG changeover regulator is included in NEW installations but will be an extra cost if required in a replacement scenario. Ask us for up-to-date pricing.
* PLEASE NOTE
- Subject to prior approval and acceptance by our certified gas technicians.
- The above price(s) do not include any electrical or building work as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Gas must already be onsite and to the location as specified above.
- LPG gas bottles must be stored outside and are not included in the above pricing.
– external residential applications only
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
|Not suitable for…||
– as a spa or swimming pool heater