Rinnai Infinity gas hot water – Upgrade installation
Yes, including GST!
The Rinnai Infinity A26 is a continuous-flow hot water system for residential applications. This hot water cylinder alternative produces endless hot water, and unlike electric cylinders, are energy efficient as they are only on when you need hot water. Hot water capacity of the Infinity A26 produces 26 litres of hot water per minute at a 25°C rise.
Rinnai Infinity product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Rinnai Infinity Continuous-flow Gas Hot Water
We will convert your old electric hot water cylinder to a brand new Rinnai Infinity A26 continuous-flow gas hot water system. Please be aware that the unit must be installed outside and location restrictions do apply… the ‘upside’ of this means that you get to reclaim the indoor space vacated by the removal of your old cylinder. This upgrade offer includes…
- A Rinnai Infinity A26 hot water system – complete with a 10-year heat exchanger warranty, 3-year parts and labour
- Installation to existing plumbing, with allowance of up to 5 metres of pipework
- All gasfitting work and gas certification, with allowance of up to 5 metres of gas pipework
- Connection to your existing natural gas or LPG supply
- LPG changeover regulator is included
- Gas certification
- Removal of old cylinder
* PLEASE NOTE
- Subject to prior approval and acceptance by our certified gas technicians.
- The above price(s) do not include any electrical or building work as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Gas must already be onsite and to the location as specified above.
- LPG gas bottles must be stored outside and are not included in the above pricing.
– external residential applications only
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated to use this product.
|Not suitable for…||
– as a spa or swimming pool heater