Our ‘normal’ hours are 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday (plus pre-booked scheduled Saturday plumbing work) and are charged out as follows:
- $50 labour charge per half hour or part thereof
- Apprentice working with a tradesperson: $30 labour charge per half hour or part thereof
- $50 callout and travel charge applies to all jobs during normal hours and is additional to the labour charge
- $25 travel charge for second and subsequent site visits for the same job
The minimum charge is $100 (half hour labour charge plus callout and travel charge).
Jobs undertaken outside our normal hours (as stated above) and not on a public holiday are charged out as follows:
- $100 labour charge per half hour or part thereof
- $100 callout and travel charge applies to all after hours’ jobs and is additional to the labour charge
The minimum charge is $200 (half hour labour charge plus callout and travel charge).
Jobs undertaken on a public holiday are charged as follows (please note that these rates apply to both the actual public holiday date and the observed public holiday date):
- $150 labour charge per half hour or part thereof
- $150 callout and travel charge applies to all jobs on public holidays and is additional to the labour charge
The minimum charge is $300 (half hour labour charge plus callout and travel charge).
It is a legal requirement for us to issue a gasfitting certificate for all gasfitting jobs that we undertake. This gives our customers verification that the work which we have carried out is lawful and compliant. These certificates are sent to our customers for their records and are also stored by our company for a period of seven years.
There are different classifications of risk for such gasfitting certificates;
- Low-risk / General
The charge for a gasfitting certificate for such work is $50.
(e.g. Replacement of a gas appliance, this is sometimes referred to as like-for-like gasfitting)
The charge for a gasfitting certificate for such work is $80.
(e.g. An addition or alteration to an existing installation)
Direct deposit (internet banking) is our preferred method of payment. If you would like to pay by debit or credit card, please call our freephone number. Alternatively, you can come into our office and pay via eftpos.
PLEASE NOTE: there will be NO SURCHARGE on card payments paid on or before due date. Late card payments will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge.
Our payment terms are strictly 7 days from the date of our invoice, unless specifically agreed to the contrary with company management prior to the commencement of the job.
ENGAGING AUCKLAND PLUMBERS GROUP FOR ANY JOB IS SUBJECT TO CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE