Rheem Stellar external hot water cylinder – replacement
Yes, including GST!
Rheem Stellar External Gas Hot Water Cylinder Upgrade
If you are looking to replace an old Vulcan Freeloader then the Rheem Stellar is the ideal solution. Rheem Stellar can only be described as the “King” of gas water heaters. New Zealand’s most efficient domestic gas storage water heater is designed for long-life outdoor installation. The balanced super-flue design pulls the gas heated hot air through the unit twice to maximise efficiency. The exhaust temperature exits at a very safe temperature through a very modern stylish exterior flue that looks the part.
Rheem Stella product page
(external link – opens in a new window/tab)
Rheem Stellar External Gas Hot Water Cylinder
An ideal replacement for a tired old and rusty Vulcan Freeloader
We will replace your old/leaking gas hot water cylinder with a brand new 160 litre, New Zealand made, Rheem Stellar water heater. The Rheem Stellar delivers hot water at up to 40 litres per minute – ideal for the modern home with high delivery tapware, massage showers and multiple bathrooms. If your home uses reticulated natural gas for heating and cooking, then it makes sense to heat your water with gas. This includes…
- 1 x 160 litre, New Zealand made, Rheem Stellar external mains-pressure
hot water cylinder – complete with a 10-year warranty
- Installation to existing plumbing in same location
- All gasfitting work to same location and gas certification
- Does not require an electrical connection
- Mains-pressure valve pack and seismic restraint kit
- Removal of old cylinder
* PLEASE NOTE
- Subject to prior approval and acceptance by our certified gas technicians.
- The above price(s) do not include any electrical or building work as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Gas must already be onsite and to the location as specified above.
- LPG gas bottles must be stored outside and are not included in the above pricing.
• No electricity required
Approx. Storage Capacity: 160 Litres
**First hour capacity is a method of comparing the capabilities of different gas water heaters.