Whole-house Water Filter
Yes, including GST!
Get the best out of your water, take the worst out of it.
This triple whole-house water filtration system is manufactured by Pentair, a global company known for being the quality choice for water treatment professionals due to
their strong, reliable brands and product lines.
- Removes particles and sediment from water
- Save money by not buying costly bottled water
- Protects downstream equipment and appliances
- A wise investment for your health, family and your pocket
- With clean and better tasting water, you drink more which is very important for the body’s overall health
- Chlorine-free, allergy-free. Removing chlorine from bathing
water results in ‘less skin irritation’*
- Removes up to 98% of chlorine and dangerous by-products*
- Reduces heavy metals like lead, copper and mercury*
- Removes pesticides, THMS and other dangerous chemicals*
* Applicable when 10BKDF-GAC filter is used
Whole-house Water Filtration from Pentair
The Pentair whole-house system has a flow rate of 40 to 50lpm and is installed at the water’s point of entry (POE) to the house.
The system treats all incoming water before it goes into individual supply lines that feed your laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, and outside taps.
It comes complete with:
- Cover — protects the system from the harsh
- Pentair jumbo housing — heavy duty, offer large
capacity filtration needs
- Two pre-filters — for high sediment removal
- For town supply: 10” jumbo KDF/GAC — for chlorine
and heavy metal reduction
- For tank supply: 10” jumbo radial flow GAC — for
taste and odour reduction
- 1" Metal pressure reducing valve - as all jumbo housings have a pressure retention of 80 -100 psi. Most municipal supplies are up to 140 psi coupled with water hammer, it’s reckless not to install a PRV
- Pressure gauges — for optimum filter life and no guess work
- Shut off valve — for easy changing of filters and maintenance. No need to turn off the mains
- Triple housing stand for added stability
Pentair’s heavy-duty big white housings offer large-capacity filtration needs for high-flow and heavy sediment applications. These are durable and made to last, whereas cheap imitations last half the time.
The first two filters are for sediment removal. The pleated filter is manufactured from a durable, non-woven polyester fabric that is suitable for removal of coarse sediment. The dual gradient filter which is manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene is designed to remove sediment, particles and for cyst reduction. Using an advanced design the filter is able to achieve up to three times the normal dirt holding capacity as other sediment filters. It has a 25 micron outer shell for larger particles and a 1 micron inner shell for finer particles and cysts.
There are two options for the third Filter, town-supply or tank-supply...
The third filter for town-supply is the KDF-GAC, a two-media cartridge consisting of KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion) and GAC (Granulated Activated Carbon). When the KDF media is combined with GAC it strips the chlorine from the water before it contacts the carbon. This frees the carbon to reduce more chemical contaminants including herbicides, pesticides, VOCs and THMs.
The third filter for tank-supply is radial flow GAC, a unique radial flow design that offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low-pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GACstyle cartridges. It is ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
* PLEASE NOTE
- The above prices do not include any electrical or building work (if necessary) as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Water (and waste) must already be plumbed to the location.