TIVA Inline Undersink High-flow Water Filter
Yes, including GST!
The TIVH1 undersink system improves taste & odour and reduces chlorine, heavy metals, sediment, scale & lime build-up from water. It is designed for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater. Connecting directly to your existing mixer tap makes installation quick and easy.
The quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced — just like changing a light bulb. It also incorporates long-life filter technology so that you can go longer between filter replacements. No extra tap is required — fits any mixer tap.
The TIVA TIVH1 system is designed specifically for applications with high sediment and harsh water quality, such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure, and rainwater. With 4 levels of filtration, the TIVH1 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron. It improves bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals, leaving great tasting, clean and pure water.
- STAGE 1: Removes particles down to 5 microns, clarifies the water and removes sediment, rust, sand, silt & algae.
- STAGE 2: Chlorine and chloramine reduction, eliminates bad taste and odours and chemical pesticides & sulphur reduction.
- STAGE 3: Anti-scaling protection, corrosion control and protection against hardness i.e. calcium & magnesium
- STAGE 4: Final filtration down to 1 micron and fine sediment particle removal.
This offer includes...
- 10-year warranty
- 37,500 litres capacity
- 230 x 110 x 350mm
- Ionic silver-based antimicrobial carbon filtration media
- Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required
- Connects to your existing mixer tap
- DIY Quick-twist hygienic cartridge changes
- Reduces streaking on glassware
- Scale and lime deposits are inhibited reducing build-up in appliances
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts
- Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are absorbed by the granular activated carbon technology
- Doesn’t remove essential minerals or fluoride.
Connect to existing plumbing
* PLEASE NOTE
- The above prices do not include any electrical or building work (if necessary) as costs can vary with each installation. If such work is required, costs will be confirmed before commencement of your job.
- Water (and waste) must already be plumbed to the location.